ICON Park | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

ICON Park

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Curious really, I also read somewhere of something new for I-Drive 360, a mystery indoor attraction, which I assume is different from this other new thing coming. If I understand it correctly, since this is in the plaza next to 360, it will not be part of 360.

So the secret attraction is a 420' Star Flyer swing. It will be beside Carraba's in what is now the parking lot of the former Goodings Plaza (which is where King Bowl is now located). The Gooding Plaza is being renamed Vue at 360.

starflyer-swings-orlando-eye-111814.JPG

http://www.mynews13.com/content/new...es/cfn/2014/11/18/i_drive_new_attraction.html

Last edited:
So now I-Drive will have the Orlando Eye (and 4D show), The Star Flyer and the Skyscraper Coaster (by 2017 hopefully) along with the new Madame Tussaudes and the Aquarium. With Fun Spot in reasonable driving distance as well, people could very easily spend a full day out at these attractions once everything is opened.

So now I-Drive will have the Orlando Eye (and 4D show)

I hope this 4D show is better than the London Eye one, that is literally a 'stand in front of the screen in a group before you get on' quick 3D film with a bit of mist and a splash of water. Nothing to write home about!!

I hope this 4D show is better than the London Eye one, that is literally a 'stand in front of the screen in a group before you get on' quick 3D film with a bit of mist and a splash of water. Nothing to write home about!!

I don't know how good the preshow will be, but the Merlin folks told me it is a custom 4D film about the history & geography of central Florida.