Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 123 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I know that's right! Me too

That's a relief, it can get brutal waiting in there.

I'm sure it's been discussed and I'm sure it'll be different but I'm looking forward to hopefully having an Express line where I don't have to join up in the regular line where it looks like I'm cutting people. I remember a few years back, the Express line was at the front entrance and you'd just walk around the bottom, go up some steps and you were right there. I think that's what they use for single riders now

That's a relief, it can get brutal waiting in there.

I'm sure it's been discussed and I'm sure it'll be different but I'm looking forward to hopefully having an Express line where I don't have to join up in the regular line where it looks like I'm cutting people. I remember a few years back, the Express line was at the front entrance and you'd just walk around the bottom, go up some steps and you were right there. I think that's what they use for single riders now

I don't know what you mean by a few years, but I know 6 or more years ago the stairs was for single rider. The last time I did single rider which was before kids and pregnancy it was up the stairs. In fact since I moved down here and have gone to the parks (10 years ago) it has always been the stairs for single rider.

I don't know what you mean by a few years, but I know 6 or more years ago the stairs was for single rider. The last time I did single rider which was before kids and pregnancy it was up the stairs. In fact since I moved down here and have gone to the parks (10 years ago) it has always been the stairs for single rider.

If i remember correctly, both Single and Express would go up those staircases that would come from under the tracks. I preferred this method over how they did it recently.

If i remember correctly, both Single and Express would go up those staircases that would come from under the tracks. I preferred this method over how they did it recently.

That could be very possible. I don't remember that much detail to remember if there was two lines or not.

Well, UUOP posted a work permit on their Facebook page for demolition of rockwork on scene 8 in FJ. Not sure the time line for that though, or even what scene 8 is.

Reactions: Ryno27
That could be very possible. I don't remember that much detail to remember if there was two lines or not.

Now that it was mentioned and refreshed my memory, the staircases were definitley used for both Express and single riders. Now it's just strictly single riders. Not sure why they even changed it. I don't know if it bothers anyone else but something just doesn't seem right about going and merging with the regular line making it look like you're cutting. The guy is right there to scan your passes but still, I'd imagine the regular line waiters aren't too thrilled waiting all this time to have more people jump in front of them

What I heard was that by using express you did not have the option of front
row, which is why it was changed. My thinking is that if you want front row,
that perk is gained by waiting in the regular line.