Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 128 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If they have LEDs on the trains, this will be a really cool effect.

This is exactly what I'm picturing. The tunnel pulsates faster and faster, until the train bursts out and produces a zooming light. Either that or the track itself has lights as well, which I think was rumored earlier pending some electrical devices that have been recently attached.

Reactions: Clive
Scott please stop becuase you're just going to make me really disappointed when this doesn't happen IRL.

I think that's me done for the time being. I'm feeling quite proud I learned how to make a .gif.

I'm sure this is something Universal could easily add if they haven't thought of it already.

Reactions: anihilnation

Managed to make it a bit less sudden.

I hope they do this because this is really an example of when a ride becomes more than a ride. Seeing lighting like this would becon you towards it. The story begins before you even get in line. It gives a feeling of kinetic energy to the whole experience.

It's like Tower of Terror -- strip everything away and it's a simple drop ride. But it becomes more than the sum of its parts when you put all the stuff together.

Does anybody know what the protocol would be if the launch failed and the train got stuck on the track above the lagoon?
That's one of those "nearly impossible" scenarios (which do happen), but I'm sure they would take a crane and give it a pull one direction of the other. It would be a PR nightmare, but it's an easily remedied problem usually. Really the worst case scenario is a train with a bad wheel that stops it it an inversion. It's very rare though.