Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 248 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
What I love most about this video is the fact that Stan Lee is promoting IOA.

I've always felt like there's bad blood between Marvel and Universal and it's nice to see some love between the two.

There is a cool easter egg on the wall of the Hulk queue with Stan's name on it. At least they thought enough of him and others to include them.

Reactions: Mike S and Joel
I think recently, with all the talk of Marvel potentially adding some rides to WDW and a lot of contract talk, tensions between the companies seem like an all time high.

I bet we see some threats of lawsuits for breach of contract.
Seems almost like both companies are starting to present a "dare ya" attitude to the other.

Hard Rock.
Very much hoping the weather clears so we can go back to the park. Thunder booms don't inspire hope
right on.. love that place. looks like the weather should be clearing in the next or so, good luck

ps. On sundays at the breakfast place downstairs by the pool, a very nice waitress (i forget her name) gave us a hint about the bottomless mimosas they offer for $15.. just ask for them to fill the glass with champagne as it makes no difference to them. gets you more bang for your buck

Reactions: JoeCamel