Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 65 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well I can assure you nothing because 1st, I've never heard universal state that on board audio was even in the works. This is what I can assure you about hulk returning this summer: hulk will be receiving enhancements to its storyline, ride vehicles, and overall experience.
so no onboard audio/SFX? There is definitely talk about new ride vehicles with audio on board. Teebin?

not saying you are bud just making sure im not crazy and didn't see that some where else on here. lol

Multiple people have stated on board audio is coming. I am pretty sure most people consider it general information more than rumors. devin is just saying Universal hasn't released that info. Which 95% of the information on this site Universal hasn't released, so if you go by that, nothing is happening :)

Reactions: devinp267
Multiple people have stated on board audio is coming. I am pretty sure most people consider it general information more than rumors. devin is just saying Universal hasn't released that info. Which 95% of the information on this site Universal hasn't released, so if you go by that, nothing is happening :)
Well I was tagged in a post and I simply gave my opinion and I won't believe what's happening to hulk until I see it thas just tge kind of person i am. No one on here can tell me what mindset I should have about this refurb. Anyone is free to believe what they want bud.

Tread lightly on doubting his info. Teebin has time and time brought tidbits that have been 'mostly' valid or right.

That being said, I would think that UC is treating hulks new train well with the guys at B&M. So, we'll see, but I expect the trains to have some new kicks to it.
Oh yeah I expect them to be quite the show.

Oh my goodness gracious. People are hostile on these boards after the holidays.

Yes. Everything is still rumours or speculation as Universal has not released any news. Some rumours have more weight or plausibility. What you choose to believe is completely up to you and whatever trust issues you may or may not have.

Reactions: Macfr3ak and IzzyB
I have not seen any pics recently I wonder how things are in the back? I honestly think he'll be up by mid march.

Well I was tagged in a post and I simply gave my opinion and I won't believe what's happening to hulk until I see it thas just tge kind of person i am. No one on here can tell me what mindset I should have about this refurb. Anyone is free to believe what they want bud.

Wow... I never said anything about what you should or should not believe. I stated what you meant, which is Uni has not released information on whether the coaster does or does not have on board audio. You are free to have any mindset you want or believe what you do or do not want to believe. That is up to you and I could honestly care less what you believe or do not believe. But someone else asked about it and I was stating several people on here that are normally in the know mentioned it having on board audio. Also, I am not a bud lol

Reactions: Macfr3ak
Nothing will ever be as rough as the coaster at my local theme park. This video was taken 9 days before Islands opened. The corkscrew at 1:25 are particularly brutal. They have since been removed.