Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 68 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think they are still pouring footers on the front half of the ride. I'd think they'd have to give them a decent amount of cure time before mounting anything to them. End of Feb would be pushing it. Also, since they probably will only hang those pieces at night when guests aren't in the area, it should slow them down quite a bit. I think banshee took about 3 months to track after they got done with the lift. Granted thats a longer track and had to deal with worse weather, but they didn't have to deal with working around guests. I'd say 2 1/2 months for Hulk is a fair timeline. So mid to late March? But hey, every step of this thing has been unusual, so anything From February to April is on the table.

I'm really kind of hoping that soon there is some kind of addition to the queue building because it's already not that big and It can't be as potter as I hoped it to be with the same sized building. Maybe gutted it is bigger than Im thinking?

I'm really kind of hoping that soon there is some kind of addition to the queue building because it's already not that big and It can't be as potter as I hoped it to be with the same sized building. Maybe gutted it is bigger than Im thinking?
Disneyhead posted over at magic that it's an FX queue, whatever that entails.

Maybe Mummy or Doom? I can't think of anything that uses sfx on a large, extensive scale in the queue off the top of my head.

EDIT: To be perfectly clear, I've not seen Disneyhead's post on Magic and am taking "FX queue" to mean using special effects as the main thing. It could mean something entirely different. Haven't really heard much on the queue, and what little I have has been very vague.

Yes, it is a theme park attraction unto itself.
Well I just really hope they go all out in this hulk redo. The attraction in the attraction is precisely why universal is my #1 park.

I wish someone would run in there and take some pics it's killing me lol.

Looks like life preservers to me too. A lot of heavy equipment to work with near water, makes sense as a safety requirement.