Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 25 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That one appears perhaps. I wonder why? I'm going to ask...

On the other hand, I just see one being supported by a cable but not lifted out of place. Hmmm. Got one with the support floating in the air?
Unfortunately not. :)
I just saw that post on bioreconstruct's twitter feed that Bobharlem linked to earlier.

That one appears perhaps. I wonder why? I'm going to ask...

On the other hand, I just see one being supported by a cable but not lifted out of place. Hmmm. Got one with the support floating in the air?

Why take the time to hook a strap and crane to it, if they aren't taking it down? But Just taking them down means nothing. It's clearly going to be months before track starts going back up. I doubt that the supports are designed to stand there on their own for long periods of time. Would put too much stress on the footers in certain places. Now if whoever took the scrap yard pics, could get pics of the supports in the heap, that would tell us something.

Reactions: maxairmike
According to screamscape he is saying he heard it could be someone other than b and m rebuilding it? Has anyone else heard this or should I take it with a grain of salt?

Reactions: devinp267
Track will not be staged at Universal Studios. That would be impractical and illogical. The distance, Hogwarts Express and numerous speed bumps around the backstage road would be difficult to navigate. The track will be staged somewhere near IOA if prestaged at all and be brought in through the security entrance behind HULK.

The is an entrance to the left of the lighthouse.That is where track will be brought in .
For the 1st Harry Potter private viewing they brought JK in that way .(in a limo)The only difficultly is the 180 degree U turn . But I think there is enough room to turn a semi. look for yourself unless they putup a visual barrier you can see it.
It will come out right between Hulk and Storm Force so a few more walls and it is all backstage.

The is an entrance to the left of the lighthouse.That is where track will be brought in .
For the 1st Harry Potter private viewing they brought JK in that way .(in a limo)The only difficultly is the 180 degree U turn . But I think there is enough room to turn a semi. look for yourself unless they putup a visual barrier you can see it.
It will come out right between Hulk and Storm Force so a few more walls and it is all backstage.

As shocking as it sounds, the track will be staged behind Men In Black. I also thought that it was crazy.. Weird place to keep it.

Reactions: Parkscope Joe
Until he comes through with actual info other than a sky is falling rumor, I'm not buying it. Universal just got back in bed with B&M for the USJ coaster and such, and then doesn't use them for this? I find the idea highly dubious

What makes you think there was ever a falling out between B&M and Uni? The rumor about maintenance? I don't see that as causing any issues between the two companies. What would B&M care? They made their money.

What makes you think there was ever a falling out between B&M and Uni? The rumor about maintenance? I don't see that as causing any issues between the two companies. What would B&M care? They made their money.

I was told the rift happened back during the building of IoA. Lots of headbutting over the original creation of the Hulk.

I can feel confident in saying B&M isn't involved with important aspects of this project.
I feel 100% confident in your confidence.

I was told the rift happened back during the building of IoA. Lots of headbutting over the original creation of the Hulk.

Yep...Including B&M missing contract milestones, not providing a viable power system for the launch (FPL stepped in to help with that), and the least of which being that when Hulk was assembled, their design came up 30 feet short of making a complete circuit. That's why there's the boring straight part just after the final break.

I can feel confident in saying B&M isn't involved with important aspects of this project.

Are you saying that B&M is not involved with any important aspects of the project or just that there are important aspects that they aren't involved in? The way you have it worded could mean either. The station and queue are important aspects that they wouldn't have anything to do with. Now if the track and trains are the important aspects they don't have anything to do with, thats a whole other ball of wax.