Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 119 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wonder how this will affect them long-term. It's gonna be hard for them to keep up on multiple construction projects long-term without staging space. I'm imagining that they'll move some backspace land off-site in the near future to free up some staging land.

Reactions: Mad Dog
I wonder how this will affect them long-term. It's gonna be hard for them to keep up on multiple construction projects long-term without staging space. I'm imagining that they'll move some backspace land off-site in the near future to free up some staging land.

As they continue to expand I'm sure they will. For now I can only imagine that they have a few off-site storage facilities. You'd be amazed to see how much they could fit into a soundstage as well.

So much going on at Universal at one time. Even running out of places to put the multitude of building materials coming in. Wow.
Well Sapphire and VB used to be huge staging areas, so with both now gone, the only staging areas of any real size are the one by MIB and the WnW parking lot (for now).

My guess is that they'll try to open up VB in time for spring break 2017. I'd think Avatar won't make it until after VB is open, either summer or fall of 2017. There's a lot to do over there in Pandora.

My guess is that they'll try to open up VB in time for spring break 2017. I'd think Avatar won't make it until after VB is open, either summer or fall of 2017. There's a lot to do over there in Pandora.

I'll be genuinely amazed if VB is open this time next year.

Yea, look at all the work that Sapphire Falls still looks like it needs. That'll be open and ready in 3 months.

This was Kong 11 months ago.

CElP5fdUkAISN9s.jpg

I'm not doubting it will be open but there's a lot to be done.

Reactions: JoeCamel