Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 195 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Universal takes a year to give Hulk Fans amazing new detailed experince...
Awesome queue..
Amazing new ride vehicles..
So fans can really have some thing to love....

If this is the worst Universal hears I think they will be quite happy.

Going back to the "story" about the hulk track supposedly being for an Asian park. Surely the supports would be purpose built for the specific topography of the intended site? In which case, unless the Asian park had an identical topography to the IOA site, it couldn't possibly be repurposed without all new supports

All they had to do was load the coaster from the file and adjust the height for the topography by pressing shift. Then use the queue feature to bring it to a pathway and open the ride.

In RCT3 of course.

So, so, so many people have issues. They forget which finger, send someone else, push their finger so hard on it initially they get a terrible reading, etc.

Also on hot days I think the sweaty hands causes issues. I am normally pretty good and have zero issues with the finger print readers. But the last time I was there it was so freaking hot and those readers would not work for me. Took like 3 tries before I could get my stuff back out.

Reactions: ynnoj
Also on hot days I think the sweaty hands causes issues. I am normally pretty good and have zero issues with the finger print readers. But the last time I was there it was so freaking hot and those readers would not work for me. Took like 3 tries before I could get my stuff back out.
Yup, not to mention greasy fingers from sun screen for us foreign visitors not accustomed to the sun :ack:

I don't think it would be too difficult to swap out the lockers overnight if it's determined the large ones are filled up all the time

And yet the known clusterfluff of Journey's locker persists despite being the number one guest complaint of the venue (followed by "too dark" and "poor signage" and "rushed through the castle.")

And yet the known clusterfluff of Journey's locker persists despite being the number one guest complaint of the venue (followed by "too dark" and "poor signage" and "rushed through the castle.")

I think that's a different issue though to be honest I've never used those lockers

I often get that as I go when it is empty. When I hang back to take a look around people moving through the queue are puzzled and don't know how to go around. Probably from the UK ;) no offense meant
Yeah, we do the same. Such a great queue, we like to slow up and enjoy the themed rooms & pre shows. I actually prefer to go on FJ when there's a bit of a line. That way people aren't running past me. The queue is as entertaining as the ride. They're both great.

Yeah, we do the same. Such a great queue, we like to slow up and enjoy the themed rooms & pre shows. I actually prefer to go on FJ when there's a bit of a line. That way people aren't running past me. The queue is as entertaining as the ride. They're both great.

Agree with you one that one. I would say that 25-35 minutes is the sweet spot in terms of being able to stop and enjoy all the rooms, but not having to watch the pre-shows a million times.

I don't think I ever had a problem with them but there was always somebody complaining about it.

How can you forget which finger you used? The general public at times. :angry:
Never had to scan fingerprint more than twice, usually once. Actually was more reliable than I thought it would be. Throughout both parks.

The fun part is standing behind a big group trying to remember which person, which finger and having difficulty getting the finger on there correctly.
Yeah I imagine that would suck.. maybe they should start giving out cheap themed rings for which finger is scanned upon entry?

Yeah I imagine that would suck.. maybe they should start giving out cheap themed rings for which finger is scanned upon entry?

I learned quickly to not send my husband in to the lockers. He would just stand there, patiently waiting for people to move out of his way. I would go, or send my daughter. I'm good at weaving around confused people, my daughter just bowls people over who stop in front of her.