Inside Out 2 (2024) | Inside Universal Forums

Inside Out 2 (2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm cautiously optimistic that the public blowback will be strong enough that both parties will come to an agreement and get Kaling and Hader back on board. Just like John DiMaggio holding out on the Futurama revival.

I'm cautiously optimistic that the public blowback will be strong enough that both parties will come to an agreement and get Kaling and Hader back on board. Just like John DiMaggio holding out on the Futurama revival.
The reason they low-balled may be because they see no real use for their characters in this next film, never mind if they become too expensive. The byline for the movie said that this was going to explore Riley's teenage years and introduce "new emotions", which could easily in turn kick to the curb other emotions. Hader played Fear and Kaling played Disgust. If they don't plan on using those characters much in the film, then i'm not sure you can justify paying them more than the original film for expanded roles.

Reactions: Nico
I can't watch to find out how they try to make it where you should except "Anxiety" lol, like they did with Sadness in the first film

Honestly, the first Pixar anything in a long time that's legitimately felt like Pixar to me! Very excited for this! Inside Out is perfectly set up for sequels, and I think they nailed Anxiety's design with her frumpy, jittery, muppet-y vibe.

There's another poster released with glimpses of some more characters, interested to see what exactly they bring in!

Honestly, the first Pixar anything in a long time that's legitimately felt like Pixar to me! Very excited for this! Inside Out is perfectly set up for sequels, and I think they nailed Anxiety's design with her frumpy, jittery, muppet-y vibe.

There's another poster released with glimpses of some more characters, interested to see what exactly they bring in!

The stinger at the end of the trailer hinted that the new emotions will be Envy, Ennui, and Embarassment.

Reactions: GA-MBIT
I still see this movie being a new take on the former EPCOT attraction "Cranium Command".

If there was ever an IP that would work for the park, it's this movie. Disney could've easily brought new life to the Wonders of Life Pavilion with this movie.

I enJOYed the first movie. Hopefully this one will turn out just as good & not feel like a lazy rehash.