1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Inside Universal Feedback

Discussion in 'Comments & Questions' started by Brian G., May 7, 2018.

1. hishedale

hishedale Member

I came here by accident. I was trying to look up a fake leaked Kong photo I had seen a while back, and when I looked up "Reign of Kong Leaks" I got the RoK forum as a search result. Then I started reading more and more, lurked for a bit, then finally posted.
    This has been my first and only forum I ever use. I don't like to comment much, mostly because I'm not an insider, I don't know any crazy information, or anything.
    I've never had a problem with anyone on here, nor have I really made any friends.
    But I like this forum. It gives me a lot of information, and since I don't live in Orlando, it gives me a lot of updates on several different things.
    Almost all the posters on here are friendly (and pretty smart), so I think it just creates an overall pleasant place to interact with.
    Thank you much for all the information (and Shiekra for the jokes)!

Brian G. and Mad Dog like this.
  2. Ridgepole

Ridgepole Rookie

What he said.

Brian G. and Mad Dog like this.
  3. Surfster

Surfster Rookie

Sooooo..... @Brian G., um can I can ask if there was another reason for this thread? I have an idea, but I’m hoping I’m wrong.

4. Brian G.

Brian G. Staff Member Administrator

Nothing negative. :lol:

But more feedback would be very helpful. :thumbsup:;)

JoeCamel, Surfster and Mad Dog like this.
  5. Mad Dog

Mad Dog Premium Member

This is definitely the PREMIER social media site for Universal discussions, real info that you can't find in guidebooks, and where all the other social media sites come for their info on what's really happening. Great job guys. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Brian G. and hishedale like this.
  6. MrRoamer

MrRoamer Premium Member

Originally came here because of some of the insider information (wow 5 years ago!!!) and found the forums interesting. This is actually the only forums I interact with, and I think that has to do with the way you all have structured them and also the people on these forums. I have enjoyed a lot of conversations on here and made many friends. It's nice getting to hang out with people that share our passion both online and in person. As always thank you @Brian G. and to all the moderators for everything you do around here.

As a local and following these forums for years, I come for the forums: the conversation, the friends, and to keep up to date on any new things that I need to go check out.

I would love to be more involved. but work and life have been more hectic lately and don't have as much time to keep up.

JoeCamel and Brian G. like this.
  7. happy bunny rabbit

happy bunny rabbit Veteran Member

Came for the HHN, stayed for the discussions on things I've grown up with and am passionate about. I don't really care that much if it's reliable info as much as I just enjoy discussing some of my favorite places on earth with other people that care as much as I do.

JMalez, GadgetGuru and Brian G. like this.