Insidious: The Further (HHN 2024) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Insidious: The Further (HHN 2024)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I only ever did the 2017 version since I was scared to do the one in 2015 :sob:, but even being considered the weakest one, I still consider it the scariest maze I've ever done, I am super excited to see Insidious return! The facade looking amazing!
I’d also add that, besides the Latin American houses, Hollywood rarely leans into a traditional “spooky” vibe for any of their attractions.

This could be a a really nice addition to the lineup, in that sense

Reactions: Jake S
Adding in my two cents too: I never got the chance to experience Insidious in any of it's three forms. I only have the knowledge of the reputation it's built--of the GP reactions that consistently lead it to win the awards that it did.

To me, with that; and combining my desire to treat it as a Original (even in full knowing it is an IP of a pre-established film series) is what drives me to be incredibly interested and albeit excited to see what Murdy does with the material.

excited to see what Murdy does with the material.
Scene, boo hole, scene, boo hole, dark room (the Further), boo hole(s), the end. You're welcome.

Mostly kidding, to be less sardonic about this, The Further scenes in the past were really unsettling. If you thought the movies were too much, I honestly don't know how you're going to survive the maze.........:devil:

Scene, boo hole, scene, boo hole, dark room (the Further), boo hole(s), the end. You're welcome.

Mostly kidding, to be less sardonic about this, The Further scenes in the past were really unsettling. If you thought the movies were too much, I honestly don't know how you're going to survive the maze.........:devil:

• Haha
Reactions: Jake S