Insidious: The Further (HHN 33) | Inside Universal Forums

Insidious: The Further (HHN 33)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Insidious is returning to Halloween Horror Nights! Universal Parks has announced that Halloween Horror Nights in Orlando and Hollywood will feature the haunted house, Insidious: The Further, based on the film franchise.

An opinion that may irk some: This year's lineup is one of, if not the absolute, least enticing collection of houses at an HHN event that I've ever been around for.

That said, this house is far and away my most anticipated of HHN33. The house at 25 was a standout, and the property's inclusion in Horrors of Blumhouse was easily the star of that house.

I'm hopeful that this house will follow in its predecessors' history at the event.

Last edited:
I didn't get to experience the house at 25, but I did the Blumhouse one at 27.

It was cool, but I struggle to imagine how they'll translate the property to a larger SS environment. It feels tailor made for a tent.

I didn't get to experience the house at 25, but I did the Blumhouse one at 27.

It was cool, but I struggle to imagine how they'll translate the property to a larger SS environment. It feels tailor made for a tent.
Not too worried about it - Exorcist felt like a sprung tent last year, so shouldn't be an issue.

It's difficult to tell what is a soundstage house and a tent house with how A&D manages to work now, it's fantastic. Oddfellow felt like a soundstage.

I didn't start going to HHN until 29, so I'm going into this one totally blind to previous Insidious houses. I also still haven't caught up on all the movies, but definitely making sure I do before the house.

I wasn't sure how I felt about it when it was first rumored, but I think seeing the trailer and hearing everyone's hype (plus all the positivity around the previous insidious houses) has me really optimistic for this one!

Plus all the passes coming out today? Guys, we're almost there! :')

Not too worried about it - Exorcist felt like a sprung tent last year, so shouldn't be an issue.

It's difficult to tell what is a soundstage house and a tent house with how A&D manages to work now, it's fantastic. Oddfellow felt like a soundstage.
Oh it's not that I'm worried - I just hate to see something take up a SS that doesn't really need the space lol

Since I started going in 2018, I just missed seeing Insidious in some form, so I'm honestly very happy for this one! Ghost houses seem to get me the best out of any theme, and this house is pretty much nothin' but ghosts and demons. Also, KeyFace creeps me out to no end, so this house is gonna' be..."fun"...to go through.

Reactions: Ahmanet
Been waiting for this one for a long time, and I’m very excited. With the material, this has the potential to be an Exorcist: Believer or Hill House style house with absolutely relentless scares.

It being in a soundstage does make me wonder if we’re gonna get some bigger scenes, or if they’re gonna go the claustrophobic route and make it a longer house.

Will the house cover all five movies or focus on the last few? I saw the 25 house but will probably need to watch the movie again for a refresher. Are all installments worth watching?