IoA Soundtrack | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

IoA Soundtrack

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Here's something though, despite loving IOA's music and obsessing over all the different in-park loops ect, I've never actually looked at the differences between the versions of the soundtrack CD. What's different?

Something else: the original release of the soundtrack had the calypso version of John William's Jurassic Park theme, but for licensing reasons all subsequent printings have a crappy soundalike...

Does anyone know if there are versions of the city walk announcements or anywhere? Like the voice over stuff?

UORadio if you can get audio of the whole Marvel loop that'd be awesome! I've been dying for years to get it. Every year when I go I try and record it on my phone it doesn't come out well, always got the Hulk in the background

UORadio if you can get audio of the whole Marvel loop that'd be awesome! I've been dying for years to get it. Every year when I go I try and record it on my phone it doesn't come out well, always got the Hulk in the background

I plan on recording MSHI next time I go to IOA. Only problem is some of the music is commercially available. What I may end up doing is recording the whole loop, and then, depending on how much of the loop is protected music, make a playlist of songs and link to where the music is allowed. It will seem seamless while listening.

The loop outside Croissant Moon with the woman chanting isn't commercially available... Just throwing that out there... :thumbs:

Noted :thumbs:

Speaking of, I'm certainly willing to take requests. No guarantees; it all depends on accessibility.

I'll echo the other requests for whatever you can pull from MSH. My 9 year old is obsessed with collecting as much music for UOR as possible and was thrilled with your uploads! Thanks for everything :)

Very jealous, have a good time neograyfox

Thanks, I had a GREAT time, as we always do. Then I stumbled upon the Islands music while at work, and got completely sad that I'm not there...hehe.

And yes, big thanks to UORadio! I agree with the post above me, I'll take anything and everything!

Anyone wish to explain Juke Joint Jezebel? lol. I got the album after the album that had this track. I love my IOA cd, so happy I didn't toss it out growing up.

forgive me for not answering your question; but I just want to make note that it is funny and ironic that you brought this track up and I JUST used it today as the background music to my first slides of my technology training.