Island Skipper Tours | Inside Universal Forums

Island Skipper Tours

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Its mostly just a boat ride from the front near Seuss Landing to Jurassic Park. I believe there were 2 boats with some unique designs...one looked like it had parts of an old airplane attached to it, the other one.....maybe looked like a Bus? Can't remember exactly.

I know what it was, but just wanted to actually see it. Basically Hogwarts Express is just a highly themed version of the same thing from park to park, but I still love the concept in both cases. I mean, if you have a transport, why not make it integrate into your park"s overall theme?

I know what it was, but just wanted to actually see it. Basically Hogwarts Express is just a highly themed version of the same thing from park to park, but I still love the concept in both cases. I mean, if you have a transport, why not make it integrate into your park"s overall theme?

Case and point my submarine idea

Copy and pasted from the universal armchair thread :thumbs:
I've always wanted a IOA submarine ride to replace the skipper tour docks. It would be a mix of 20K and hogwarts express where it would take you up to Jurassic park for travel. You look out the window of your
sub and see AAs for each island your under. For example

Seuss- fishes and speeches
LC- Crumbled statues and an opening to Atlantis
WWOHP- mermaids
JP- hadrosaurs and other aquatic dinosaurs
TL- Popeye squid
MSHI- hydro man and other aquatic superheroes fighting along with radiation leak

Something like that would do just dandy for the parks, especially since there is already a submarine at dock for that area. I know it would probably never happen due to how actually deep the lagoon really is but hey, it's a dream project for a reason

Case and point my submarine idea

It's a great idea and needs to happen..

As far as media from IST..There is no media whatsoever that I can find unless someone has a home video they can upload...If you have ridden the boat from Citywalk to the Hotel(s) though you have ridden IST haha

It's a great idea and needs to happen..

As far as media from IST..There is no media whatsoever that I can find unless someone has a home video they can upload...If you have ridden the boat from Citywalk to the Hotel(s) though you have ridden IST haha

thank you!!! I went on them once and thats a perfect way to put it. nothing special, don't even remember if there was a speil