Islands of Adventure 25th Anniversary | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Islands of Adventure 25th Anniversary

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think that was what the Cinnabon replaced? I remember seeing it, but I don't have a solid memory of its existence. For some reason that corner is a black hole in my mind even today so it feels like it would make sense that it was there to me?

Reactions: biggerboat16
Surprised it hasn’t been mentioned here, but the entire playlist has been uploaded to music streaming services. Jurassic Calypso seems to be an alternate version though, is it a totally originally track and not based off one from the movies like the version on Youtube?

Reactions: PerceptiveCoot
Has anybody heard anything about any possible plans to celebrate this anniversary?
I’ve heard rumblings of plans for CityWalk.. I’d assume IOA would have to get something

25th anniversary overlay of Coconut for CityWalk? Each night themed to a different club/bar.. groove night, city jazz night, Motown, Latin quarter, etc

I don’t know about next year with the opening of Epic Universe, but I do hope that maybe they can do the IoA tribute as a belated anniversary celebration kinda like what happened in 2022 with its summer tribute store.

Spotted a TM this past weekend wearing an IOA 25th lanyard with the retro logo. Couldn't see the opposite side to see if it was just a UOTM-specific lanyard... but at least they're aware of the anniversary lol

I know Universal wants all the focus on Epic... but it wouldn't hurt to at least celebrate IOA's birthday with a quiet merchandise release.

Spotted a TM this past weekend wearing an IOA 25th lanyard with the retro logo. Couldn't see the opposite side to see if it was just a UOTM-specific lanyard... but at least they're aware of the anniversary lol

I know Universal wants all the focus on Epic... but it wouldn't hurt to at least celebrate IOA's birthday with a quiet merchandise release.
Yeah it's disappointing when you see how Hollywood is celebrating the anniversary of the Studio Tour, wish we would get that kind of love for IoA but it is what it is