JPRA Refurb | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

JPRA Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If thats the case; could it be also as a means of a test to see if it'd preform well to execute it to the original counterpart at USH? It'd make some sense, while allowing some exclusivity for a period of time.

Reactions: Mike S
If thats the case; could it be also as a means of a test to see if it'd preform well to execute it to the original counterpart at USH? It'd make some sense, while allowing some exclusivity for a period of time.

Unless theirs goes down at the same time?

What would they add from World? Indominus would have to replace Tiffany unless they added it to a final "fight" scene. Mosasaur is too big for a river and I guess could just paint the backs of the raptors.

What would they add from World? Indominus would have to replace Tiffany unless they added it to a final "fight" scene. Mosasaur is too big for a river and I guess could just paint the backs of the raptors.

I'd have to imagine that if there are changes to match World; it'd be more of the line. But one thing i'd hope if this is the case, is to get rid of the dilo scene and place something like what we have in Hollywood of the T-Rex being overhead you but instead of the I-Rex.

I'd have to imagine that if there are changes to match World; it'd be more of the line. But one thing i'd hope if this is the case, is to get rid of the dilo scene and place something like what we have in Hollywood of the T-Rex being overhead you but instead of the I-Rex.
That would be preferred.

Paint the Raptors? No. New Rators entirely? Yes. In fact, replace all the AA's. And hire Creature Tech to do it ;)
It's actually simpler than that. Have the I-Rex busting through the wall where the III claw scratch currently is. Done. Then we also avoid the obvious fakeness of the Hollywood T-Rex head. I was able to see the mechanics very clearly in video so I can only imagine how much easier it is in person.

Reactions: captainmoch
Paint the Raptors? No. New Rators entirely? Yes. In fact, replace all the AA's. And hire Creature Tech to do it ;)

It's actually simpler than that. Have the I-Rex busting through the wall where the III claw scratch currently is. Done. Then we also avoid the obvious fakeness of the Hollywood T-Rex head. I was able to see the mechanics very clearly in video so I can only imagine how much easier it is in person.

Trust me when I say that the effect was better years ago.

Reactions: Mike S
I saw a video the other day of the ride as it was in 1997. Shortly before the T-Rex pops out at the end, we hear someone on the radio screaming and shouting "It's in the building!". I'm not sure if that's only in the Hollywood version of the ride, but I've never heard that when I rode it in IOA. I think it'd be cool to see that added.

Nothing really; but I'm curious on the 21'st (considering that's USH's 20th anniversary of their JPRA, and that It may be a better time than any to announce a dual coast revamp of the two versions).
That would be awesome. They need to go Hulk on this ride ASAP.