Jungle Cruise Boat Sinks at Magic Kingdom | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Jungle Cruise Boat Sinks at Magic Kingdom

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I just keep thinking of how that huge plot of land could be used to house 2 or 3 attractions.
Watch your mouth.

Yeah, but I *think* once it gets to the dock it's free floating and is being held in by guardrails on both sides of the boat. That looks like where this happened.

It happened between the Gorilla Camp and the African Elephants. You can see the overturned jeep in the background of some of the pictures.

The picture above in Joe's tweet shows how the ride works. I have 0 idea how this actually happened.

Can't be. They turn the wheel! :lol:

What'd he say wrong? I also wouldn't mind if it happened to me. Silver lining is being able to say "I was on the jungle cruise boat that sunk" and have that crazy experience.
I mean, you'd tell that story every single time you went to Disney.

exactly. Cool story, and makes for a memorable trip. I mean I’ve Been on JC so many times, I would be excited if this happened .As long as no one gets hurt I don’t see the issue. Now I wouldnt Want to be stuck on the Skyliner...

exactly. Cool story, and makes for a memorable trip. I mean I’ve Been on JC so many times, I would be excited if this happened .As long as no one gets hurt I don’t see the issue. Now I wouldnt Want to be stuck on the Skyliner...
Not even to use the poop bags??

Reactions: rhino4evr
This video shows the most likely cause of the boat to sink. Seems the plate one the bench failed. In the comments he goes on to say that they gave out 20 FastPasses to each person

Nah that plat just covers up access to some machinery to the boat. The boats are completely sealed. They’d be able to free float out in the seven seas lagoon if you stuck them out there. Looks like something related to the ballast water system either clogged up or busted, releasing ballast water back into the boat rather than out the side,
Causing the flooding

Reactions: Doug A.