Jurassic Park: The Ride (Now Closed) | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic Park: The Ride (Now Closed)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Closing Jurassic Park in those months is not that wise, and I don't think they'd risk that. I can MAYBE see them doing that only because more focus will be on Springfield and F&F, but I just don't see it happening. I'll still cross my fingers, but pity Universal didn't plan this in advance. Would've been one hell of a promotion. Hopefully they at least do something afterwards.
Closing the JP ride two months after a big hollywood movie will drive people to said attraction? Not smart.

I Thought I'd Make A General Jurassic Park: The Ride Topic.

A Couple Questions For You Guys:

1.Have You Ever Been There At Night/Dark? (Not Including Jurassic Park In The Dark)

2.Don't You Love The Wait Music? (I NEED THE SOURCE!!)

Besides Those Questions, Feel Free To Talk About Facts,Trivia,Experiences,etc.
The queue music is very catchy (;

I might plan to go to Universal Studios in June 2015 to ride the Jurassic Park the ride in day and then watch Jurassic World in nearby Universal citywalk. Is it a good idea?

I might plan to go to Universal Studios in June 2015 to ride the Jurassic Park the ride in day and then watch Jurassic World in nearby Universal citywalk. Is it a good idea?
Sounds awesome, although it will be crowded as it is summer and JW will generate additional interest.

Reactions: Mikhail
I actually did this when I saw the Jurassic Park 3D re-release in 2013, except I saw the movie first then went on the ride immediately after. Although I guess in this case it would make more sense to go on the ride first, chronologically. It was kind of surreal to do it, honestly. Especially after seeing it on the big IMAX screen, being engulfed in the movie, and then almost feeling even more engulfed living it on the ride. Will never forget that.

Sounds awesome, although it will be crowded as it is summer and JW will generate additional interest.
I see. Might plan for it then (to be very prepared.)

I actually did this when I saw the Jurassic Park 3D re-release in 2013, except I saw the movie first then went on the ride immediately after. Although I guess in this case it would make more sense to go on the ride first, chronologically. It was kind of surreal to do it, honestly. Especially after seeing it on the big IMAX screen, being engulfed in the movie, and then almost feeling even more engulfed living it on the ride. Will never forget that.
Ride+movie=Awesome

I would like to see Universal actually play more songs from the movie. The JP soundtrack selection in the park is weakkk. 

I'm SUPER excited for Potter though. I have all 180 tracks on Ipod so I plan to make a list of just how many I hear. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to see Universal actually play more songs from the movie. The JP soundtrack selection in the park is weakkk. 

I'm SUPER excited for Potter though. I have all 180 tracks on Ipod so I plan to make a list of just how many I hear. 
Not to get too off topic, but most (if not all) tracks featured in the first 6 Potter films are used in WWoHP.

1.the original Jurassic Park soundtrack is nostalgic for sure but I won't mind using the sequel's soundtrack (including Jurassic World)

2.Also cant wait for potter.

:)

Hopefully see longer lines for JP when movie comes out. Right now it was a walkon, even on a friday a few weeks ago.

JP usually only sees longer wait times on hotter days. Guests flock to the ride as soon as it starts to heat up.
Especially in january, no one wants to sit in the front row and get splashed in the face with cold water... Also you never get wet enough to need the ponchos they sell.