Jurassic Park: The Ride (Now Closed) | Page 38 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic Park: The Ride (Now Closed)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Looks like Jurassic Park/World may be more than just a ride, a gift shop, and a restaurant within this decade.
have you heard something you would like to share with the class??? :)

pretty please with puddin on top

is this our 2017?

I've been hearing from a good resource of mine that the concept art for Jurassic World is done but he doesn't know when Universal Studios is going to announce it :) )))

Last edited by a moderator:
Freak where is the monsters ride gonna be located ????
Check out the "lower lot redesign" thread and you'll have all your questions answered. ;)
Its more than a movie! Its now a ride! Jurassic World: DinoCharge! Ride it only at Universal Studios Hollywood!
You got it. Its going to feature a scene with Chris Pratt holding onto a flying raptor.

Looks like Jurassic Park/World may be more than just a ride, a gift shop, and a restaurant within this decade.
Soo...you reckon part of the lower lot is to become an actual Jurassic World/land now? That'd be swell so long as JPRA stays JPRA.

WHAT!? .....it better be removed as in removed for repairs for its big returning debut!? I surely hope the success of JW has lit the fire under their butts to repair & restore JPRA.... the falling jeep is what makes the USH version of the ride superior to the other 2 versions (Singapore's doesn't count due to being a different ride type)... well okay, a few other things make this one superior too, but that isn't the point haha..

That's very interesting news....

Okay... so I just pulled up 3 videos on youtube that were uploaded within the past 2 days... all 2 of the 3 videos could see the jeep hanging on the wall, the 3rd video didn't show the wall <_<  Obviously, these videos could've been filmed pre-July 11th...

Someone go run up to the park and ride it so we know for sure... you'll get a wookie cookie if you do. (and yes, they're a little chewie)...

You'd think there would be a pic of this or am I the only one that still rides JPRA? haha

Hmm, I sorta remember seeing a vehicle sitting on pavement and thinking to myself, that looks like the falling jeep.  I kinda think I saw it next to the firehouse as I descended the Universal timeline on the tour.  Anyone else see a vehicle there lately?

Are you insane!? Get out of here! This whole place is a trap! He's after your souls. Look for the INGEN symbol, its your only hope! ....errr wait, wrong ride/franchise... 

GUT THE RIDE!???....

pRENPLX.jpg

unless it could result in the original concept that had the Pteranodon attack aviary included in the remodel too....

Last edited by a moderator:
If they could somehow make a Gyrosphere ride but WITHOUT it being completely simulated, I would rather have it replace it at this point. It would be cool to have an attraction kind of like Transformers where it goes in and out of being simulated but then having live action elements, but with a LOT more live action elements and having the car actually move along a track.

I think they may modify it in some way to reflect the new movie(s)...especially after how well it's done.
Lower Lot should get a new Jurassic attraction but really, I'm just saying that because I hope JPRA, when refurbished, isn't updated with additions from JW. The ride is pretty damn perfect as it was in its fully functioning state back in the 90s.

.....yes, gut it and restore it to its 1996-era glory, with brand new animatronics. I didn't mean literally gut it.
It seemed like you meant it. As if you just no longer have nope for the ride. :(

Reactions: Wesker69
At this point, the only hope I have for the ride is that they need to completely update and restore it. I'm not sure how much more clear I can be lol....I wanna see the ride get a top to bottom refurbishment and be restored to its original condition, with brand new animatronics, restored physical effects, and some new projection mapped effects and other props from Jurassic World.