Jurassic Park: The Ride (Now Closed) | Page 46 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic Park: The Ride (Now Closed)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Is it confirmed that they're working on a permanent Raptor Encounter setup during the refurb? It'd make sense to do that while that area of the Lower Lot is walled off.

Are theyre any changes or refurb going to the animatronics or not
Highly doubt it.  It looks like only the drop was refurbished.  Maybe some painting on the inside, but not much.

Is it confirmed that they're working on a permanent Raptor Encounter setup during the refurb? It'd make sense to do that while that area of the Lower Lot is walled off.
Also doubt this...

Reactions: William and Aaron
Looks like they're repainting the lagoon a different color. 

24785266420_521f9d9727_b.jpg

24785263400_394df1ae2e_b.jpg

24785270510_24d89597c0_b.jpg

I personally like the new color choice for the water and hope it stays. It kinda reminds me of the blue hue that we saw in the Jurassic World logo and the movies aquatic attractions. If thats the color scheme they are trying to follow I wouldn't mind seeing the "Environmental Systems" budling for the drop building painted a pale gray color to make it look more newer

After last week's clean up the walls have been pushed back and the Raptor Encounter reinstalled. 

JurassicPark_022016_1.jpg

I didn't see any Raptors, though.  Obviously if there were raptors those people would have been eaten.

JurassicPark_022016_2.jpg

I'm wondering if the blue bottom is just a primer color since the track was getting paint last week and it's still very green.  The track will have to match the bottom, right? 

JurassicPark_022016_3.jpg

Glad to see that Raptor Encounter is back! When I went a few months ago, the attraction was somewhat crowded which I take for a very good sign as to the continued longevity of the encounter.

The track was gray when the ride first opened.  I have no issues with the track not matching.  I think the paint peeling looks worse.

Glad to see that Raptor Encounter is back! When I went a few months ago, the attraction was somewhat crowded which I take for a very good sign as to the continued longevity of the encounter.
The Raptor Encounter should replace Dino Play.

^Absolutely, Chris. The problem obviously is that they still need Dino Play due to the lack of family attractions on the LL.

Hopefully once SLoP is ready they will do that.

thank you very much for updating the situation with the overhaul! New skins could be interesting as some of the older ones I dont know how long they have been there.