Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

As if the part where she conveniently has a pair of new Nikes at her job to change into would have been more realistic. People are dumb.
That's what I was thinking when people were complaining. Maybe she should have pulled a pair of Doc Martens out of her purse.

Last edited:
U2gWL8y.png

58bc74d7ac6b962a-600x400.jpg

Someone is back...put in spoilers for those who don't want to see any set pictures.

Since the Telltale JP series, I have been hoping; no, praying for an underwater scene. They are finally doing it, and I am so excited to see what the hell they concoct with.

They already said this one will be much darker than Jurassic World so I'm expecting it to be gruesome on the sub. Like snakes on a plane meets dinos on a sub.