Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread | Page 36 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but they need to update that Jaws animatronic...it's so basic... :/ the whole Studio Tours needs a better upgrade, I don't know how people are so obsessed with it, every time I see it in a video or go to it in person, there's always a couple of things that disappoints me with it.

Reactions: alias8703
I just got a picture from a friend of mine who's there right now that the JP gate is coming down :(
Care to share it? Though, it is to be expected since the Jurassic World gate in the film does look quite different.

At the same time, that does make me wonder why did they take down the Jurassic Park lettering if they were gonna remove the entire old arch anyway.

Reactions: alias8703
Anyone else feel, that with so much left to done, that it won't re-open until late Summer/early Fall?

No highly doubut it, not with the opening of starwars galaxys edge. Or they could be waiting for the disney crowd to die down but that would be stupid not to open earlier than starwars. Theres not alot to be done, concrete hasnt been poured cuz of rain but the areas by the bathrooms look finished

they already have people working and training to operate the ride. They expect it to still open this mid-summer. Test and adjust probably is going to start happening within the next few months.

I would think, with the boats on the track; and the lagoon filled, wouldn't they be doing overnight testing at this point?

I'm guessing Early to Mid June, near the time of HMCMA's opening to be honest. At most, perhaps Late June/Early July.

Reactions: Freakenstein
I would think, with the boats on the track; and the lagoon filled, wouldn't they be doing overnight testing at this point?

I'm guessing Early to Mid June, near the time of HMCMA's opening to be honest. At most, perhaps Late June/Early July.
I can only guess that the ride has started test and adjust then. I know by this point in FJ's opening time frame we were already learning the SOP and "team leader" positions. but obviously it was all book work, nothing in the control room was built yet haha

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
I can only guess that the ride has started test and adjust then. I know by this point in FJ's opening time frame we were already learning the SOP and "team leader" positions. but obviously it was all book work, nothing in the control room was built yet haha

Fair enough.

Truth be told, I had heard once of them having issues when it comes to TM's, but that shouldn't be something that delays the attraction's opening. I am going to give a fair guess, to that they are already getting staff who originally transitioned from the original Jurassic, back in.

Fair enough.

Truth be told, I had heard once of them having issues when it comes to TM's, but that shouldn't be something that delays the attraction's opening. I am going to give a fair guess, to that they are already getting staff who originally transitioned from the original Jurassic, back in.
Yeah most of Jurassic park TM'S went to FJ as well. but they are all scattered and have to RE-APPLY to work Jurassic world which is sucky for them

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
Interesting thing in this update is some holes cut out near the top of the show building at the 2:25 mark. Wonder what's going on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.