Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread | Page 106 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW I was driving on the 101 to Disney yesterday and you can see the JW sign from the highway. It creates a beautiful cascading effect: Hogwarts, Minions and then Jurassic World. Not sure if it was intended but it's neat.
Super awesome! Noticed the same

Reactions: Ryan
You can't rush greatness

tenor.gif

Brian, not sure if its been asked a bunch or not so apologies if it has been, but what are chances this makes its way to Orlando?

Didn't they ride yesterday or the day before?

Those weren't TMs. Employees, yes - but not TMs. I'm talking a legit TM Preview.

Brian, not sure if its been asked a bunch or not so apologies if it has been, but what are chances this makes its way to Orlando?

Well, they are building a new coaster...

when forbidden journey opened it was first ridden by sandbags. Then ridden by higher ups and VIPs then ride ops would ride, then they did soft openings then they did an employee preview. If this ride already has some sort of team members riding then safe to say its going soft open first week or 2nd week of july or even just open without them lol
(I think they did an employee preview after soft openings because it was a whole land and not just a ride so they could totally just do an employee preview first)

Well, I know that... but since its rumored to be JW theme Id assume this would crossover as well?

The consensus seems to be that if this gets a good reception from the public then it will almost definitely head to Orlando, possibly timed for the opening of the new coaster.

At present I think this is just speculation.

Reactions: therock
Apparently, some Universal employee on Reddit just posted that the opening might be expected between July 5th to 12th opening as they're still testing the ride and wanting to give people a heads up to go to that specific ride.

Reactions: hhnlover
Don’t post POV from TM previews because photos/videos are not allowed during the event. Once the ride opens for guest previews we’ll close this thread and open a a general discussion and reviews thread.

It's confirmed then? TM previews?

Status
Not open for further replies.