Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not heard, at all, a March soft opening.

Also keep in mind, Yelp isn't the best place to talk about theme park openings..

Best guess I have; is that we may see them roll out a marketing campaign for JW in the similar vein that Transformers was for Hollywood.

Someone mentioned a while back there’s been leaked images in the past of the AA’s...could someone repost please?

It's photos that are in essence, confidential and behind scenes.

They're out there in the wild for those wanting, but it's ill-advised to post them on the forums, as we had a situation with those a while back.

You can find the photos on the dark web. Just careful with the FBI.

I'm willing to take a crack guess,

Mid May: Soft Opening
Projected Opening: Memorial Day
Actual Opening: Early June (Pre-GE)

__

It really does look like it's using a bit of that Cutout-style from Transformers, but using a blending of painting to mask the fact that it's cutout..

I'm willing to take a crack guess,

Mid May: Soft Opening
Projected Opening: Memorial Day
Actual Opening: Early June (Pre-GE)

My prediction:
Soft Opening - After Memorial Day
Scheduled Opening - mid June

I am not sure if I like the painted wall of puke just yet...So far, its not as bad as Terminator and Transformers or the Wall of Puke in Hogsmeade.

My prediction:
Soft Opening - After Memorial Day
Scheduled Opening - mid June

I am not sure if I like the painted wall of puke just yet...So far, its not as bad as Terminator and Transformers or the Wall of Puke in Hogsmeade.

Honestly, I wouldn't call it as entirely of a "puke-wall", but more..a limited-3-Dimensional Mural.

Certainly not to the scale of the Minion head above DMMM, but definitely something with some form of depth. What I'm wondering, is if it'll be backlit.

I do think in any circumstance, this opens before GE. Whether it'd be by a one to two week window..or by a few days before.

I'm surprised they're painting that side of the building with the mural so soon. Makes me wonder if they're leaving the colors there untouched or are planning to paint around it with gray later on...which seems a bit impractical to me.

Last edited:
Not sure this offers us anything new per say but usually this guy is fairly right with his news...
<Disneyandmore]-->
jw.jpg
the-new-universal-studios-hollywood.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.