Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread | Page 93 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent the day at the park yesterday, first time seeing the space with the walls down in person. The hype is so real! I can’t wait until this whole thing is rolled out. Will be so fun to hit the ride, then grab a drink from the bar, find a shady spot and do some relaxing/people watching. It’s really going to elevate the entire lower lot, not just the JP/JW area, specifically. Between this and the eventual Nintendo opening, it will really usher in a brand new era for this part of the park. So cool.

This is what I'm talking about! So with the inclusion of "starters" on the new menu, does this signify that Jurassic Cafe is now a full service spot? I think we could use one in the park.

Also most definitely getting a slo-mo video lol

I wonder if the bar was always planned or if it was added later as a direct reaction to the Cantina at SW:GE?

It all looks fantastic but I would have liked to see some Jurassic World themed cup options (I know - I'm fussy)

This retheme is looking like a huge hit for USH.

Reactions: alias8703
Universal Studios Hollywood has revealed a look at the Costa Rican-inspired cuisine and flavorful Tiki cocktails that will be served at Jurassic Café and the all-new tropical Isla Nu-bar as part of the new Jurassic World area

First Look at the All-New Isla Nu-bar and Jurassic Café at Jurassic World at Universal Studios Hollywood | Inside Universal

Sounds awesome! Just a huge upgrade overall. I guess we should be thankful they didn't make an in-park Margaritaville lol

Status
Not open for further replies.