Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first thought when I heard about the location was that it would heavily congest that area. I mean, you already have the archway, café entrance, store entrance and pathway to the restrooms. Now they're adding a bar in the middle of all that?
They might be thinking of the future of the LL. Could the location of the bar be telling us the restooms/store/panda building could be going at some point for SNW?

From Attractions, new posts are coming up around the area.

Jurassic-World-Construction-Rocks-620x413.jpg

I cannot believe they have planted bedding plants before the rock work is even finished. Look at the plastic tarps they have had to wrap around the plants on the right.

Jurassic-World-Construction-Rocks-Close-Up.jpg

Photo: Attractions Magazine

It is surprising hey? Planting is normally the last thing to happen...

I still think it was such a huge missed opportunity not to enclose and better theme the queue.

It would’ve also been a better JW thematic fit to have painted the lagoon to look like it’s holding crystal clear blue water instead of green.. But I believe they repainted the lagoon/flume not too long ago while it was still JP so it’s understandable.

At this point ya'll seem to be nitpicking. this is an amazing thing Universal is making. and you guys are saying its bad because of unfinished paint work, queue looks crap. ect. OF course its going to look like crap right now because its still a construction zone! Enjoy the ride. its amazing what they have accomplished in 8 months

They might be thinking of the future of the LL. Could the location of the bar be telling us the restooms/store/panda building could be going at some point for SNW?

I hope you're right. This would mean more land going towards SNW, which already is pretty small where it stands.

I'm hoping we receive some exciting new updates tomorrow or over the weekend. Opening date announcement? Soft Opening? Even if the walls come partly down and we get to explore a piece of the new area.
Lets hope so!

At this point ya'll seem to be nitpicking. this is an amazing thing Universal is making. and you guys are saying its bad because of unfinished paint work, queue looks crap. ect. OF course its going to look like crap right now because its still a construction zone! Enjoy the ride. its amazing what they have accomplished in 8 months

Thank you!!! I was thinking the same thing. Who cares if plants were put in first. I am sure there is a reason. Things people get upset over are amazing.

There's LITERALLY never been a better time to be a theme park fan and people don't seem to realize all the amazing things that are happening over the next 5-10 years. They just feel important by crapping on things they have no control over.

There's LITERALLY never been a better time to be a theme park fan and people don't seem to realize all the amazing things that are happening over the next 5-10 years. They just feel important by crapping on things they have no control over.
But the cracks in the rock on the terrace don’t match the cracks in the rock on the terrace in the movie. THIS WILL NOT STAND!

Those of you complaining about the signs or what not have clearly forgotten how USH was the past decade. I will gladly take a meh sign over our best addition being another crappy stunt show or a 3D movie.

Totally!

I just can't believe how much USH has changed. It's on the same scale as the DCA makeover and it's really worked for them with attendence at an all time high.

I think they have done an amazing job on the area around JW.

Thank you!!! I was thinking the same thing. Who cares if plants were put in first. I am sure there is a reason. Things people get upset over are amazing.

Just a note, I don’t think anyone was upset over the plants going in first... it’s just odd. Not how it usually happens. Was an interesting oddity.

Status
Not open for further replies.