Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to the Universal Creative team and the woman and men who constructed the area! They space is absolutely beautiful and captures the feeling of the movie. I can't wait to see what awaits us behind those gates...I have a feeling we will soon find out.

Here's a question: Are the costumes that the TM's in-front of fences are wearing new? If so, they look great.

I wonder if they might try to extend the walls further, perhaps try to open back up the Raptor Encounter and Outfitters as soon as they can, to at-least open up the space over by the water.
Suprised this hasnt been more talked about! Those Costumes are on Point! Wished that they had the movie nametags though!

Suprised this hasnt been more talked about! Those Costumes are on Point! Wished that they had the movie nametags though!

Yeah, if those are indeed the new digs, then that's a great sign on that aspect (considering Orlando had apparently a delay on theirs for Hagrids before the TM softs).

Honestly, part of me wonders if not by this week, but next week might be the earliest indication to see potentially TM previews begin for the attraction, as it seems more like cleaning up to be all that's left.

QONVIyz.gif

Guys, we don't need different videos of the same updates. Check to see if something similar has already been posted before submitting a new one.

I thought you'd already be burning the midnight oil after covering Hagrid's. Take a few shots of Nyquil and call it a day, bruh. ;)

Looks really great, a terrific re-freshening of that area that hate to say, but was feeling rather dated. It does seem to match the film's aesthetic quite a bit.

It’s beautiful. I hope Universal does this in Florida too!

If they don't do this with the JP coaster then I just don't know, man.

Here's a question: Are the costumes that the TM's in-front of fences are wearing new? If so, they look great.

Yes. No more Sam Neill and Laura Dern dress-up.

Guys, we don't need different videos of the same updates. Check to see if something similar has already been posted before submitting a new one.
It's OK to post different videos. Maybe someone doesn't want to click on one person's video and prefers another ones. Plus everyone who makes these videos has different opinions and viewpoints about what they see.

Who are you to say whose videos should be posted? No one else is complaining. No one is forcing you to watch them.

Status
Not open for further replies.