Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread | Page 44 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys think the Dilophosaurus at the end has been removed? I'm not sure if there was a way to tell after the ride closed, because in the video that I posted that showed the boats moving, it definitely wasn't moving.

I just read that dilophosaurus will still be featured in the ride. Its weird since they wernt shown in the first film

You guys realize that Jurrasic Park is technically all still there right. Jurrasic world is just a fresher version in the storyline to cover up the incidents in the first film.

Reactions: alias8703
I just read that dilophosaurus will still be featured in the ride. Its weird since they wernt shown in the first film

:eek:O:

Even in cameo form, they're still around..

Meanwhile, if it's June 14th, I can easily see them aiming to get softs ready by Memorial Day weekend (or shortly after). Gives them time to figure out queue management, and allows them to operate with working guests in mind for the summer crowds.

That hologram cameo is one of the more egregious moments of (attempted) fan pandering in JURASSIC WORLD. "What's that? You want a scene with an iconic dino that hasn't been seen since the original movie? Here's a 5-second CGI hologram!"

Reactions: marip123
That hologram cameo is one of the more egregious moments of (attempted) fan pandering in JURASSIC WORLD. "What's that? You want a scene with an iconic dino that hasn't been seen since the original movie? Here's a 5-second CGI hologram!"
Better than the dilo sound effect in the opening scene of Fallen Kingdom that was removed for home video release.

Watched Fallen Kingdom last weekend. What a dumb movie. Makes no sense and the people have to be the most moronic human beings alive.
I enjoyed the house scenes a lot. very suspenseful fighting between the indoraptor and the humans. other than that, the movie does not have much substance I agree.

Reactions: belloq87
That framing support is probably for sponsoring....."Verizon Wireless presents the Indominous Rex"

This is USH so it will be a big arrow pointing downwards saying 'this is a ride'

Watched Fallen Kingdom last weekend. What a dumb movie. Makes no sense and the people have to be the most moronic human beings alive.

Slightly off topic I know... but whatever you think about Fallen Kingdom the below was just heartbreaking:
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M...YTE1NzA3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODczOTM0NTU@._V1_.jpg

So what dinos do we know/think we will see in JWTR?
Confirmed:
T Rex
Indominous
Mosasaurus
Raptors
Dilophosaurus

What else?

Last edited:
Reactions: alias8703
This is USH so it will be a big arrow pointing downwards saying 'this is a ride'

Slightly off topic I know... but whatever you think about Fallen Kingdom the below was just heartbreaking:
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M...YTE1NzA3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODczOTM0NTU@._V1_.jpg

So what dinos do we know/think we will see in JWTR?
Confirmed:
T Rex
Indomidous
Mosasaurus
Raptors
Dilophosaurus

What else?

The confirmed so-far from official notes
  • T-Rex
  • Dilos
  • Raptors
  • Stegosaurus
  • Parasaurolophus

The leaked
  • I-Rex

TheConstruction Wall Dino's
  • Mosasaurus
  • Carnotaurus
My guess, is that the Carnotaurus, T-Rex, I-Rex, and Raptors are all in the main showbuilding, with Stegosaurus and Para's at their previous.

That would mean the Mosasaurus might be potentially at the opening scene, with the Dilo's at the scene before unload if they're not outside the main showbuilding.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
  • T-Rex
  • Dilos
  • Raptors
  • Stegosaurus
  • Parasaurolophus

The leaked
  • I-Rex

• Mosasaurus
  • Carnotaurus
My guess, is that the Carnotaurus, T-Rex, I-Rex, and Raptors are all in the main showbuilding, with Stegosaurus and Para's at their previous.

That would mean the Mosasaurus might be potentially at the opening scene, with the Dilo's at the scene before unload if they're not outside the main showbuilding.
Two dinosaur themed attractions at two major theme parks with a carnotaurus? Wonder if they'll sneak an iguanadon in :eek:ut:

Reactions: Wesker69
  • T-Rex
  • Dilos
  • Raptors
  • Stegosaurus
  • Parasaurolophus

The leaked
  • I-Rex

• Mosasaurus
  • Carnotaurus

That sounds pretty right to me. Wouldn't be surprised if they sneak in some Compos too - maybe as a tribute to the previous ride.

The I Rex enclosure with gates broken open would be a good fit for replacing the old raptor enclosure scene...

Status
Not open for further replies.