Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Hatetofly and Disneyhead, are there any other details regarding unconfirmed Jurassic Park attractions/expansions that you can discuss or hint at here? Can't wait for this!
What you saw in the article is all that will be discussed. :thumbs:

Or pretty much all I have been told. I wish I knew more. But for some reason the bag check guy is pretending that he doesn't know anything about the project. WhataJerk!

That said, apparently HTF recently got something in his inbox. And the plot thickens......

Isn't the drama titillating? "Oooohhh! Tease me!"

Last edited:
Just to add to the bag here, this is part of what arrived into my mailbox from another one I trust.

"Just got wind of some work coming to Jurassic Park soon"

You know, I'm almost willing to bet that that GG concept is EXACTLY what's coming... Just on a larger scale.

I doubt it will go any or not much faster then 31mph. They want it to be a family coaster, not a high thrill ride. BTM is 34mph. They will put more effort into making it themed and just making it a better ride experience for all ages, and really the slower it is the better the theming will be.

Is there enough room for a Big Thunder-like layout? Or are we talking more like Snow White mine train? Not only is BTMR one of the best family-friendly coasters in the world, but I absolutely love the ride length.

Status
Not open for further replies.