Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 681 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone draw the path of the coaster on the above pic, and maybe with directional arrows? Thanks!!
I'm not gonna attempt the spaghetti bowl just to keep it neat, but hopefully this is easy enough to follow. Blue is regular track, yellow is the launches, pink is the final break run.

vlc-png.11850

Attachments

• vlc.png
    vlc.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 794
I would have to imagine they're probably working to get to an appropriate stopping point, but who knows? If they can train me up I'll come work on it. Day three of #CoronaCation and i'm already over it. :lol:

Big apartment projects in downtown Tampa are proceeding for now. I think WDW over reacted on the castle crew and Epcot. Might have to shut down in a while but this was too soon imo.
It may be that Disney's own teams are off so the contractors can't proceed. I think the general contracting on all of their projects is still Buena Vista construction, which I believe is unionized and they may not be able to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.