Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 934 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the bottom of the email it says 18+ or must be with a guardian that is registered also
Guessing it's just for legality. I really doubt they'd turn you away as long as you have ID to verify that the registration is for you.
I think the accompany clause is just for younger kids that wouldn't be able to prove their identity otherwise.

It may not be over just yet. Over the last 12 or so hours, going to the site got you a generic “this event is coming soon” splash. Now, the page itself is back, with the “RSVPs CLOSED” button saying registration is temporarily closed when you click on it. Crossing my fingers and watching the page eagerly.

Reactions: Alicia
So a family of APs couldn't register together from the same computer? Seems odd but Universal I could believe.
Not to my understanding. When I got a Monday time by accident last night, I quickly tried to get my mom and sister in as well by hitting the “reserve spot” button again, only for the site to give me the same “yay! you got in!” message as when I got the spot to begin with.

Not to my understanding. When I got a Monday time by accident last night, I quickly tried to get my mom and sister in as well by hitting the “reserve spot” button again, only for the site to give me the same “yay! you got in!” message as when I got the spot to begin with.
I guess I read that differently, if they are all APs they all get an email? Each uses the same computer to register?

I guess I read that differently, if they are all APs they all get an email? Each uses the same computer to register?
They may all get an email, but you might still have to use different devices. All I know is that I tried to get our times all on my phone, and it would only let me get one for me.

So a family of APs couldn't register together from the same computer? Seems odd but Universal I could believe.

I've only been able to figure out to how to register one at a time. The three of us used the same PC but you can only order one spot at a time. I actual got two in one slot and the third in the next time spot. We were SLOW about signing up us you must enter the passes #'s -- my lesson would be to have the #'s on a doc to cut and paste as I would have gotten the orders in faster that way, but yes it sux, I mean even if it were just two tix per, it would make sense to me that folks like to go with someone.

We're booked for a May 16 - 26 stay (first since July '19!). Hopefully, they will have run so well that we'll get a chance to book for APs or it will be open softs by then.

Reactions: amar831
Status
Not open for further replies.