Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 677 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m very anxious for concept art, the coaster will no doubt be a fun ride but the concept art and design will be a make or break thing for me for this ride. Hyped to see it and hope we got some a Peacock Live. Not sure what else they’d be discussing for Orlando minus Bourne and just re-conforming/announcing EU, if they even touch that.
I keep seeing peacock live, what and when is this happening if I may ask?

End of March, I’m not aware of the exact dates but it’s the last weekend in March at USH. It’s basically Universal’s version of D23, but obviously on a smaller scale. There’s a parks panel expected to discuss and showcase stuff from Universal parks all across the globe. So there are expected to be some legit announcements here, especially a Nintendo related I’d presume.

Reactions: devinp267
This project has me very excited and curious as I did see a video of the layout posted last year on YouTube. I think if all the details i saw come to fruition it’s going to be a great ride.

Last edited:
Reactions: Disneyhead

:whistle:

Reactions: Grabnar and Legacy
i was hoping for concept art for this ride and really believed it’d happen... is this coronavirus based or postponed for some other reason?

The underlying symptom was coronavirus, but more likely that they couldn't guarantee all the different people and panels will happen.

We just got a refund today, and that was basically what the guy on the phone said. I think the four park HHN panel combined with the worldwide park panel were...dicey at best given what's been going on. Here in CA, the paranoia is pretty high as we have confirmed cases already.

Honestly, I imagine many of the actors were saying, "No" too given that none of them want to be sick. As well, executives don't really want their actors/showrunners/etc. getting sick and the negative press if there happened to be an outbreak at the event is not worth the risk.

Reactions: RFRees
Status
Not open for further replies.