Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 890 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope @Frank Drackman doesn’t mind me linking his great Velocicoaster photo on to this thread. Not seen that framing / location before. Nice.

Absolutely, thank you for asking! I have no issues w/ anyone using pics I post to this community.

Is it just me or does that almost look like Uni did it on purpose?

I know I have seen views like that all over the park (not for this coaster, just in general)-- so we were having dinner outside out Mythos and it just sort of caught my eye, but I did think the same thing!

Last edited:
Absolutely, thank you for asking! I have no issues w/ anyone using pics I post to this community.

I know I have seen views like that all over the park (not for this coaster, just in general)-- so we were having dinner outside out Mythos and it just sort of caught my eye, but I did think the same thing!
I appreciate that they seem to have done a much better job with this coaster concerning park views than I thought they would’ve. Especially with it being in such a central area.

How much does the coaster running impact the Three Broomsticks patio?

That space might be my favorite in Hogsmeade

It sounds silky smooth. Outside of the general park ambience, you probably wouldn’t notice it.

Once riders are screaming on it, that’s a different story.

Maybe the masks will muffle the sound.

Reactions: GadgetGuru
Status
Not open for further replies.