Just another newb dropping in to say hi. | Inside Universal Forums

Just another newb dropping in to say hi.

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sep 20, 2015
Orlando, FL
Hey, everyone! I've already posted elsewhere on the forum but wanted to take some time to properly introduce myself.

My name is Sam, I'm a college student. I've been lurking the forums and listening to the podcast for a little while now but decided to finally make an account to participate in the discussions and hopefully make some new friends along the way. It seems like this forum has a really good balance between a ton of stuff happening not just at one park in particular, but all over Orlando. So I've gotta appreciate that.

I've been going to the Orlando area theme parks since I was literally a baby. My favorite parks are EPCOT and Universal Studios. Some of my favorite attractions include The Haunted Mansion, The Revenge of the Mummy, Spaceship Earth and Forbidden Journey. I'm a total Horror Nights junkie, Halloween is my favorite time of year, and I've been going to HHN semi-regularly since 2005. When I'm not spending my time studying or visiting the parks I like cooking, working out, and playing video games like Fallout, Civilization, Roller Coaster Tycoon, and Minecraft.

Hey, everyone! I've already posted elsewhere on the forum but wanted to take some time to properly introduce myself.

My name is Sam, I'm a college student. I've been lurking the forums and listening to the podcast for a little while now but decided to finally make an account to participate in the discussions and hopefully make some new friends along the way. It seems like this forum has a really good balance between a ton of stuff happening not just at one park in particular, but all over Orlando. So I've gotta appreciate that.

I've been going to the Orlando area theme parks since I was literally a baby. My favorite parks are EPCOT and Universal Studios. Some of my favorite attractions include The Haunted Mansion, The Revenge of the Mummy, Spaceship Earth and Forbidden Journey. I'm a total Horror Nights junkie, Halloween is my favorite time of year, and I've been going to HHN semi-regularly since 2005. When I'm not spending my time studying or visiting the parks I like cooking, working out, and playing video games like Fallout, Civilization, Roller Coaster Tycoon, and Minecraft.
Plus this is a really good group of people on this forum. Rarely do you see the meanness & animosity present on most of the other theme park sites.

Haha, I've noticed! especially with regards to the whole Disney vs. Universal thing, which can get REALLY heated on some parts of the internet(*cough*reddit*cough*) but it seems like everyone here is pretty chill and just wants to have fun.