Knott's Berry Farm | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Knott's Berry Farm

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It does seem a bit hodgepodged. But it'll be nice for Knotts, they needed a ride like this. I think it's cute for what it is. However, I hope they introduce a proper new dark ride soon enough, Garner Holt does amazing things.

Eh, Ill wait and see when the ride comes out, not waiting for it but if I happen to go to knotts again I'll check it out.

Well, finally rode Iron Reef today......three times as a matter of fact (Twice with early entry). What did I think about it?

Well......it was fun. It did its job. It wasn't great, it wasn't terrible, but I had a good time. I enjoyed it more than Midway Mania at Disney as it did have better gameplay and cooler sets. The way that the scenes all meshed together and then faded to black every time you left each scene made the ride feel a bit wonky as well as there being no motion in front of the screens.

Well, at least the KoD building FINALLY has a new dark ride in there (It was pretty surreal to be able to have that balcony view again for the first time in over a decade!), I would've preferred an entirely practical ride. Hopefully this will do well so that they may consider building a new one that is. 

Reactions: mratigan
So the rumors I'm hearing regarding Ghost Town are that Ghost Rider is going to get some sort of major refurb (I'm guessing topper track). The Calico Saloon is supposed to be torn down and rebuilt and the Screamin' Swing should be replaced. Also, there's a small possibility Garner Holt might restore the peek-ins.

Reactions: mratigan
Well, after getting to ride Iron Reef three more times yesterday, I actually enjoy it a bit more than I did on my first rides. It's not perfect, but it's a pretty fun shooter. It's got some pretty cool sets.

From what it seems, go to the ScareLA panel of Knotts Scary Farm. It seems they will be revealing everything for the event due to as of right now, no other announcement primers coming.

Before I begin..They announced a family based event for the daytime called Knotts Spooky Farm. It is mainly for the kids and families.

Announcements from ScareLA (Both Scary Farm Panel and the Making Monsters Panel):

- Gunslingers Grave: The Red Moon

- The Tooth Fairy

- Special Ops - Infected: Patient Zero

- The Dead of Winter (New house)

- Knotts Scary Farm season passes return with Parking added, Available only for Season Pass Holders

- Elvira returns with the new show; Elvira's Asylum

- Tickets on Sale now

The full reveal will be on August 26th.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG. They haven't even announced everything yet and I'm already sold for the pass. This year looks WAY better than HHN already.

A Norse mythology house that should (hopefully) be cold. IM FREAKING SOLD! SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEAAAHHH!!