Kongfrontation Kong Photo Op-Bust Where-abouts? | Inside Universal Forums

Kongfrontation Kong Photo Op-Bust Where-abouts?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Feb 26, 2014
Kissimmee,FL
Hey everyone I have a friend that is into Movie Magic at Universal Studios Florida and is constantly bugging about the King Kong Photo-Op Bust that was in the Safari Outfitters gift shop when you exited the ride and he wants to know what Happened to the Kong bust as he wants to find the Location where the Bust is at so he can take pictures to make sure it's in Good hands so anyone who worked at Kongfrontation during the last day of Operation if you can Please let me know what Happened to the Kong bust it would really help bring closure to my friend who love's the old King Kong ride at Universal Orlando here's a Picture of what the Bust looked like before Kongfrontation closed down so Please share anything you might know about the Bust whether it got Scrapped or sent into Storage

The Kong Bust hopefully somebody can Provide details of where it's at so my friend can get closure..

Attachments

• Kong bust.Jpg
    Kong bust.Jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 78
Hey everyone I have a friend that is into Movie Magic at Universal Studios Florida and is constantly bugging about the King Kong Photo-Op Bust that was in the Safari Outfitters gift shop when you exited the ride and he wants to know what Happened to the Kong bust as he wants to find the Location where the Bust is at so he can take pictures to make sure it's in Good hands so anyone who worked at Kongfrontation during the last day of Operation if you can Please let me know what Happened to the Kong bust it would really help bring closure to my friend who love's the old King Kong ride at Universal Orlando here's a Picture of what the Bust looked like before Kongfrontation closed down so Please share anything you might know about the Bust whether it got Scrapped or sent into Storage
You sure you're not pregnant? You seem to have missed several periods.

Reactions: MissyKrissy