Least Favorite Universal Queue | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Least Favorite Universal Queue

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Haha - good stuff!

i love the Mummy queue as well. My favorite is the thing you touch to make an air cannon go off way up in the line. i love scaring people with that, and waving to the camera when i'm at that point. :D

i have never actually had to wait at Jurassic. Ever. Seems like it could be switchback hell, but surely the screens tell a good story?

And lmao about Soarin'. i'll listen to those HRRR idiots over and over before standing in that barren hall any day.

My absolute queue highlight , ever, was a blast of air that blew some poor woman's skirt up in the air. (Nobody saw anything it wasn't pervy) but the look of surprise on her face I'll never forget. I still chuckle now when I think of it.

I'll go with the controversial pick: Kong. I don't fare well with scare actors :(
Obviously themed amazingly but going through the queue worrying about being scared kind of ruined it for me.

Reactions: mcusi
Gonna have to cast my vote for HRRR as well. Keep Rollin rollin rollin rollin... Even though there are some basic queues that have nothing going on at least they don't assault you with that recording over and over and over again. Maybe if... No hat lighters or smokes!!!! the videos were a little longer, and it wasn't hot as the 7th layer of hell unless they are spraying you with water fans. It wouldn't be so bad. Keep Rollin rollin rollin rollin....

I'll go with the controversial pick: Kong. I don't fare well with scare actors :(
Obviously themed amazingly but going through the queue worrying about being scared kind of ruined it for me.

I think my wife would agree 100% with you. I think her being on edge made me feel on edge by proxy.

Agree with Rip Ride Rockit. Someone made the comparison to a Six Flag queue, and that's pretty spot on. I do enjoy the nice view of IOA by the time you finally reach the stairs.

Shrek has become a chore. Despicable Me is getting there too.

I hear the regular Doom one is good. I've only been through Express all of these years.

Yes! Dr. Dooms que is pretty cool! We did go in there after the water rides and it was freezing, but the que is actually good.

Reactions: maroonmol
Yes! Dr. Dooms que is pretty cool! We did go in there after the water rides and it was freezing, but the que is actually good.
Yes, I went once when it was just a very rare 5 minute wait. I was amazed & pleasantly surprised. Very good queue. I usually use Express since standby is almost always long on this low capacity attraction.

Dudley is just horrible at the end when your going down the ramp, there is no AC and the smell's are just ripe.
I really think Universal can afford to pump some AC into Dudley and Hulk.....

For plain old queue, it's no question HRRR. Hearing that stupid video I've and over again with literally 0 theming and no phone, it's hell. For what's bad about the others, DC is just a horrid to walk through. DMMM and Shrek are also pretty bad for obvious reasons. Hulk is annoying with the constant alarm and noises. Dudley is also a pain as when I go on there's usually no one else there. Jurassic Park is also pretty terrible. Everything else is pretty good or entertaining