Live Theatre / Musicals | Page 25 | Inside Universal Forums

Live Theatre / Musicals

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If you can, do it. I expect Life & Trust will be a solid iteration on the formula (or better!), but if you can experience the McKittrick Hotel before it closes for good, you should.
I’m working on my friend to try to get him to go. If I can convince him then I’m doing it.

I haven’t followed the current season as closely, do we have any Tony Awards predictions tonight? My cousin loved The Outsiders for new musicals, and Stereophonic and the Sarah Paulson play that I’m forgetting the name of. Outside of those and Merrily We Roll along, I’m largely unfamiliar with this season. Tony’s is always the best awards show however so I’m sure it’s worth a watch.

Reactions: kristenabelle
I haven’t followed the current season as closely, do we have any Tony Awards predictions tonight? My cousin loved The Outsiders for new musicals, and Stereophonic and the Sarah Paulson play that I’m forgetting the name of. Outside of those and Merrily We Roll along, I’m largely unfamiliar with this season. Tony’s is always the best awards show however so I’m sure it’s worth a watch.

I ONLY HAVE ONE DEMAND

• Love
Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee