Louie's | Inside Universal Forums

Louie's

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It seems Louie's is being transformed into Luigi's after all. I wonder if this means Phineas Q. Butterfat's Ice Cream Parlor will be taking over Ben & Jerry's.

It's not closed. It will most likely reopen during Halloween Horror Nights and closed during the daytime.
So essentially, it's going through a make-over if I'm not mistaken?

Like Jonathan mentioned in the recent podcast, I'd expect it to become Luigi's permanently during this makeover. It just doesn't make sense to redo an entire dining venue and its accompanying patio with the same theme when they're gonna end up re-theming it anyway. After all, there is a reason why the right side of Springfield stops directly parallel to the Louie's/Ben & Jerry's structure.

It'd be wisest to wipe out and re-theme those two minor venues to check them off the list before completing the rest of Springfield, and still have the equivalent amount of dining options in the park.