Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Lunar New Year 2020

I'm excited to get to see Mr Ping, was just not in the mood to visit the park last year for this event so looking forward to trying the noodles and watching the little show in the plaza.

Universal Studios Hollywood celebrates the “Year of the Rat” as Lunar New Year takes over the Upper Lot of the park once again for 2020.

I've always loved the food from Mr. Ping's Noodles; delicious every time. I tried the Secret Ingredient Noodle Soup and dumplings this past Saturday, and they were both great. I also loved that there were lion dancers performing in the Plaza, adds some variety and culture to the event. Definitely going back for more next weekend!

Also, I've been lurking in these forums for a little bit, and now I've decided to take part in them. Hi guys!

I've always loved the food from Mr. Ping's Noodles; delicious every time. I tried the Secret Ingredient Noodle Soup and dumplings this past Saturday, and they were both great. I also loved that there were lion dancers performing in the Plaza, adds some variety and culture to the event. Definitely going back for more next weekend!

Also, I've been lurking in these forums for a little bit, and now I've decided to take part in them. Hi guys!
Thanks for the review of Mr. Ping's. I wish Orlando would do a Luna New Year Festival.

And welcome to IU. More west coast input is always a good thing.

It was better than when i went two years ago, too bad most people wont see the area at night its very pretty.

The noodles were good, and think for the most part its a really solid event, would like to see more live shows but besides that its a great little event

It was better than when i went two years ago, too bad most people wont see the area at night its very pretty.

The noodles were good, and think for the most part its a really solid event, would like to see more live shows but besides that its a great little event
It really is a sight to behold at night. A much different atmosphere, and the lighting at night really sells it for me. Can't wait for next year; it just keeps getting better!