M3gan Horde | Inside Universal Forums

M3gan Horde

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

GA-MBIT

Platinum Member
Jun 16, 2017
Isle Delfino
So apparently they were out yesterday for opening but only for a photo op. I was able to catch a look at the group and costumes and they look pretty cool! Excited to see them hopefully perform tonight!!

I saw that there was a chainsaw horde roaming as well, so that means we didn't lose them for the M3GAN horde! Still not the biggest fan of the M3GAN horde, but I guess if it eats up guests, it's a good addition.

A Blumhouse stage show would've been more interesting. There's a lot they could do with a full-on Blumhouse show. It might be a dumb idea, but they could recreate the most iconic scenes from their movies. A "Best of Blumhouse" stage show, with the M3GAN horde being the finale lol.

It's a total blue sky, but it would've been cool to see something like it.

I saw that there was a chainsaw horde roaming as well, so that means we didn't lose them for the M3GAN horde! Still not the biggest fan of the M3GAN horde, but I guess if it eats up guests, it's a good addition.

A Blumhouse stage show would've been more interesting. There's a lot they could do with a full-on Blumhouse show. It might be a dumb idea, but they could recreate the most iconic scenes from their movies. A "Best of Blumhouse" stage show, with the M3GAN horde being the finale lol.

It's a total blue sky, but it would've been cool to see something like it.
Wouldn't call it total blue sky, Hollywood essentially got two Blumhouse shows this year.

So on opening night, our tour guide told us that they do their show in three set places. One was outside of La Bamba but I can't for the life of me remember the other two

They need to place them in a stage somewhere over by Mel's/Cafe La Bamba. Once their mini-show starts, it's hard to see over them since they're very small. No idea why Universal insists on creating a bottleneck over by F&F.

With the lack of parade, just build a mini stage in that walkway/parade exit route between Horror Make Up and La Bamba.

It's such a gigantic missed opportunity. Huge missed opportunity.
They could have had a tiny show and Megan horde could just have danced to some different songs.
Danced to the song in the movie AND the song from the tailer and other stuff
I think the idea behind this horde was really nice. I like it a lot ( on paper)
But I wish they had machetes and scared people. Even if it was only for 20 minutes like the death eaters . Big missed opportunity.
They definitely needed a stage if they were only doing a dance show.

It's just so weird. Kinda baffling I AM GLAD we have them. It's just disorganized.

With the lack of parade, just build a mini stage in that walkway/parade exit route between Horror Make Up and La Bamba.
I don't understand why they didn't do this.

Having a stage could also create set times for the dance horde. I've seen a lot of guests complain about not being able to see M3GAN because she's not on any of the event maps and there are no show times. Or that they just couldn't find her anywhere. This provides a centralized location for them so guests have an easier time finding the horde and not being left stuck wondering where the hell she is. Plus that bottleneck by F&F is baaaad.

I have to imagine that you basically can't see the performance unless you're right up front or freakishly tall lol. Having a stage allows more guests to see the performance from a distance. Not to mention that they could add more songs to the performance or even extend it by a few minutes.

I don't know if this was pointed out before or if it was obvious, but after the dance, the Megans stay around for a picture. You can wait in line and get a photo with her ( like 20 people were allowed) . They came out around 1:15 am, outside of Chucky to dance.
I finally saw them. It was bretty cool. Their dance is a lot of fun live. I. Really really liked it.

Reactions: MrRoamer and malice
Was there Fri-Sun this past weekend and never once saw them, was a bummer as it looked pretty cool based on videos I have seen.
Yeah, we were there four nights from Wednesday-Sunday last week and didn't see them at all — or even hear anyone else talking about them. In fairness, we weren't seeking them out and didn't stay particularly late any night other than the Wednesday.

Was there Fri-Sun this past weekend and never once saw them, was a bummer as it looked pretty cool based on videos I have seen.

Same. Never saw them all three days opening weekend and two nights this past weekend. Staked out their reported performance spots on Sunday with no luck. Alas, I won’t be back for the season.

Yeah, we were there four nights from Wednesday-Sunday last week and didn't see them at all — or even hear anyone else talking about them. In fairness, we weren't seeking them out and didn't stay particularly late any night other than the Wednesday.

Same. Never saw them all three days opening weekend and two nights this past weekend. Staked out their reported performance spots on Sunday with no luck. Alas, I won’t be back for the season.

only reason i catch them was because i left chucky and i was walking towards vamp69 and the megan girls were walking towards the chucky area from backstage, and there was no announcement by anyone or nothing said in the speakers or any acknowledgment of any kind by anyone. they arent announced or anything, absolutely nothing at all.
they literally come out randomly and only the people passing by get to see them. completely random.

I saw a group of people waiting outside Chucky and assumed they were waiting for the Megans. Sure enough they showed up five minutes later. I think a key indicator is that certain team members will show up to start doing crowd control to prepare for them to show up... so if you spot random team members in those spots or a crowd of people, it's a safe bet they're showing up soon.

Last edited: