Magic Kingdom Questions | Inside Universal Forums

Magic Kingdom Questions

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

knokout1

V.I.P. Member
Jun 25, 2009
Tampa
So me and my girlfriend decided to go to Magic Kingdom this Saturday and I wanted to know a few things.
What kinds of crowds should I expect? About how long will the lines be versus a week day next week.
And we were thinking about getting the pass, deciding between either the Seasonal or Weekday. Is there a significant difference? Is the extra 100 really worth it to be able to go on the weekends?

This is Night of Joy/Rock the Universe weekend so the Magic Kingdom will be a bit busier than weekday. Definitely get as many fastpasses as you can and bring your patience....you'll need it. :lol:

Just so you know the Night of Joy attendees (those with only Night of Joy tickets) are not allowed into the Magic Kingdom until 4pm on Saturday. Before that point this weekend tends to have lighter crowds, but after they are much heavier. (This also applies to Universal Studios and the Rock the Universe crowds).

Thank you guys for the info, we were thinking about jumping over to Epcot anyways so we might just leave MK around that time and head there. One more question if we leave our car at Magic Kingdom and just take the monorail to Epcot will our car be fine in the MK parking lot after closing hours?