Magical Starlight Parade? | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Magical Starlight Parade?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I mean. The small scale street shows aren't half bad. I'm thinking the 4 new ones and all of Potters.
Yeah, those are definately good. I'm moreso talking that Universal doesn't have anything even close to Wishes, Illuminations, Fantasmic, Festival of Fantasy, etc. At least not on this coast, as I've heard good things about Waterworld and Japan's entertainment.

A "magical glowing parade" was mentioned as one of the possibilities for the new Christmas celebrations, so it's something on their radar. Personally I'd love to see it or something like it. A few years ago Six Flags produced the Glow in the Park Parade in a few of their parks (created by Gary Goddard) and it was top notch. Better than I ever thought Six Flags would do and nearly the caliber of Disney's night parades. I would love to see Gary Goddard contracted to produce the same kind of thing for Universal.
Video: Glow in the Park Parade | Producers Group