Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Main Entrance Loop

Dec 13, 2009
Florida
So I know a lot have wondered what some of the songs are for the front entrance loop at the Studios..After countless hours of research and shazaming I have nailed down a pretty solid list..please feel free to add to it...enjoy..oh btw, sometimes certain sections of the song are played rather than the whole thing...

Main Theme - Back to the Future Soundtrack
Main Theme - Beetlejuice Soundtrack
It’s Fletcher - Liar Liar Soundtrack
Main Theme - E.T. Soundtrack
Peter Gunn Theme - Blues Brothers Soundtrack
The Sixteenth Round - The Hurricane Soundtrack
Together Forever - Pavilion of Women Soundtrack (2 mins in or so)
Main Theme - An American Tail
Main Theme - Apollo 13 Soundtrack
Suite - Always Soundtrack (4:33 in or so)
Wrong Cat - Meet the Parents Soundtrack
It's Only A Diary - Bridget Jones Diary

Please let me know if I forgot any...Hopefully this helps everyone along a bit

Last edited:
Hey just wanted to say thank you for putting this list up. You helped me find a song I've been looking all over for. I always hear "Wrong Cat" from Meet the Parents when I'm walking through the entrance and it brings me really great memories of the park. The Meet the Parents soundtrack is the last place I would have looked. Thanks again for your help!

Oh my god, I HATE that they play the track from The Hurricane. It is the most slow, depressing, pondorous song to enter a theme park to.

Really? I think that is the best track...it is so dramatic and building..really cool when you're passing under the arches with it playing...I guess that is the beauty of music though

I love hearing The Sixteenth Round in the park. It really has no business playing at the entrance of the park, but it's such a good piece of music.

I love hearing The Sixteenth Round in the park. It really has no business playing at the entrance of the park, but it's such a good piece of music.

I think that's why I like it too..it dosen't necessarily fit the mold of 'theme park entrance'..but why does that matter?

I think that's why I like it too..it dosen't necessarily fit the mold of 'theme park entrance'..but why does that matter?
Why shouldn't it matter? Next thing you know, you'll be watching Schindler's List, but the score will be replaced by Yakety Sax from Benny Hill.
It's just so slow and pondorous. It reminds me of trudging through a desert or toughing through a shift at work with a migraine...

Does anyone know what music they play around the rest of the park? I know a lot of it is just normal pop music.. For example I know they play or at least played Train - drops of Jupiter, and Otis Reading - sitting on the dock of a bay these were mainly heard around the richter burger area and also outside MIB They play Nelly and Janet Jackson but I can't remember the song titles.

Does anyone know what music they play around the rest of the park? I know a lot of it is just normal pop music.. For example I know they play or at least played Train - drops of Jupiter, and Otis Reading - sitting on the dock of a bay these were mainly heard around the richter burger area and also outside MIB They play Nelly and Janet Jackson but I can't remember the song titles.
Ja Rule :lol: