Major Sweets Candy Factory (HHN 33) | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Major Sweets Candy Factory (HHN 33)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Really wanted to do this but thought I wouldn't have time, walked past and it went down to 20 minutes, then ended up walking straight into the house as everybody else was busy instagramming photos of the F&F cars. So was my final maze of the day, and the only one that I didn't have to cattle pen queue 45+ minutes for.

It's my type of scare maze, it's not all that scary, has interesting and iconic characters like Major Sweets, and the rooms all tell part of a (albeit simple) story, so by the time you come out you've had a full experience. Some of the prosthetic makeup effects were great, Major Sweets looks like a real childhood movie villain, and the melting face woman with a candy apple stuck in her mouth was another memorable highlight, I hate jump scares so the more visual horror focus of this one won me over.

Would be in my top 3, if I had to be critical - they should have given out some sweets or something at the start/end of the house, as the moment you mention "Candy Factory" to kids they just sort of expect they are leaving with some candy! I popped into the shop opposite to maybe find some, but the only Major Sweets themed stuff wasn't really candy at all, was popcorn and other weirdness.
There is some actual candy in San Francisco Candy Factory - at least one candy bar.

Which apparently has a golden ticket.... does anyone know what happens if you get the golden ticket?