Major Sweets Candy Factory (HHN 33) | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Major Sweets Candy Factory (HHN 33)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wow I'm dumb, just realized Miss Treats is a play on the word mistreat...
What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

I feel like this was violently loosely inspired by Buffy the Vampire Slayer (again).

I'm referring to the episode "Band Candy" where the adults of Sunnydale eat the candy bars & start acting like adolescents. Woo cursed chocolate!

But I'm sure it's probably just supposed to be an evil gore-filled Willy Wonka. Oh well, at least it's decent.

Just realized, haven't talked about this house yet.

Incredible house, and definitely one of the standouts this year IMO. Surprisingly the most gory house (even more so than Triplets!), while still being a very fun house with good scares. It feels like Carnival Graveyard and Giggles & Gore had a baby.

But of course, the absolute best part: The new layout for F&F. Who knew cutting the queue out of the equation would make such a drastic difference in the house quality? They very much made the right call though, the larger tent works greatly and I'm excited to see more what more they do with it in the future.

Reactions: Jake S

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts