Mama's Pretzel Kitchen | Inside Universal Forums

Mama's Pretzel Kitchen

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Aug 15, 2014
--Classified--
SeaWorld has been constructing a new Pretzel Kitchen quick service location in the former location of the carnival games. Its supposed to be very similar to the highly popular one at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay

Here's some ground pics:
nBqOa3E.jpg
idiEQoE.jpg

An aerial one from the Sky Tower:
HGNL4pK.jpg

And here it is on the map in the top right corner (above the Shamu Stadium). Notice how much they have expanded the wifi spots. It used to be just the Port of Entry and Shamu Stadium, although it still doesn't compare to the park wide wifi at Universal and Disney.
ede5a53a0a1c4f068a16cde5855a0d9c_2015_august_park_map.jpg

This is what SeaWorld needs. This is what will turn the park around. But also, I'm hungry.

All around the park they have been making lots of incremental changes like this that are adding to revenue and making positive changes. It's nice to see since so many companies int he same position cut all capital spending (I saw what happened at Six Flags when they were in a similar spot), but SW management is making smart moves to improve the parks.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Cool will have to look in when I am there in Sept :D Also would it be too much to ask for 1 of everything :p