Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Margaritaville Resort & Island H20 Live Water Park

Rock n Brews, the Kiss restaurant, opens Monday. (I guess a couple members of the band are at Spooky Empire, so likely they'll show up.)

I wouldn't underestimate this "Sunset Walk" area. Nothing formally open yet but it looks impressive, nice lighting package. If it ends up being a slightly more affordable version of the Springs, I could see it being packed with CMs from the Four Corners area as well as off-site tourists.

Island H20 Live! water park opening at Margaritaville Resort Orlando in spring 2019
This water park will feature nine different thrill rides, a lazy river, a wave pool, a kids’ area, and a river raft ride for the whole family to enjoy. The park will use a new RFID wristband system that will allow guests to customize their experience, such as changing the music and lighting on select rides.

The water park is set to feature a new tech wearable from WhiteWater West that promises ride experience customization, quick social media sharing, and loyalty points for riding attractions that can be redeemed for prizes: food, front-of-the-line passes, etc.

Island H20 Live! water park opening at Margaritaville Resort Orlando in spring 2019

The water park is set to feature a new tech wearable from WhiteWater West that promises ride experience customization, quick social media sharing, and loyalty points for riding attractions that can be redeemed for prizes: food, front-of-the-line passes, etc.

The article says “...Island H20 Live! will also have DJs, dance parties, and available event space...”. Does Volcano Bay ever have these after hours type events? Sounds like a great idea!

The article says “...Island H20 Live! will also have DJs, dance parties, and available event space...”. Does Volcano Bay ever have these after hours type events? Sounds like a great idea!
The park does occasionally get rented out for events, yes.