Men in Black International | Inside Universal Forums

Men in Black International

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
Information has broken out of the new addition to the Men in Black franchise, from Omega Underground, revealing that Tessa Thompson and Chris Hemsworth will reunite for the new film in the franchise.

EXCLUSIVE: Plot Details For 'Men In Black' - Tessa Is A Fresh Recruit For London MIB - Omega Underground

The film, would put Tessa's character as a trainee for the MIB London District, as she teams up with Agent H (Hemsworth) on a murder mystery, that takes them across the globe.

The film, is to be directed by F. Gary Grey, and would be beginning production in June for a Summer 2019 opening.

What do you think? Would you be interested to see what they could do with a new pair of Men in Black characters? Comment down below!

Du3OcnYUwAAp6td.jpg

I’m absolutely shocked that this looks watchable.

Does universal fold into this equation in any way? And if this is successful, what’re the chances we see will smith pop up in a sequel?

This could be good, I hope they revitalize the brand. MiB is a great catalyst that can be used to tell many different stories. No offense, 2 & 3 felt like they were milking the sequel tropes as much as they could without real substance. It seems there'd be some of that with this one, but a little bit is okay if it fits into a good story.

What if the rethemed MIB:AA to the London facility, so it works better with WWoHP:DA next door?

I would be saddened to say farewell to the World's Expo and the Universe and You, but it is pretty dated. Modernizing the show building and some of the ride would be cool.

In my mind, the actual ride can stay mostly the same - maybe update the background to take place in London instead of NYC (someone mentioned something similar I think - sorry, I forgot who!), but otherwise the track and mechanism is fine.

Except make it easier to max out please.

Reactions: tankart150